Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Friends

My Friends

Well, let me begin with my girls. These ladies are two of the most important people in the entire world to me. Through good times and bad, they have been there. I can't imagine my life without them. We've been friends for so long that I can hardly remember life before them. Love ya, girlies!

Kate...with a goat! She got Ronnie a goat for Christmas one year. You'll have to ask her-it's a good story.
Crys' 30th birthday. 30 looks good on you, sis!

Crys and her Favorite! I'm pretty fond of him too!
Kate and Amber looking like a million bucks!
Here's Jaime! I call her Jaime, hair genius sometimes, but mostly I just call her friend. She's quite an amazing woman and I'm so thankful to know her and call her friend.
Jaime at her studio showing off some photographs.
Off to Chicago. Yep, I have friends EVERYWHERE! Todd and Jen are such a blessing. I SO wish that we lived closer to each other. Micah and Beth (don't have a pic) also live right around the corner from Todd and Jen. Ronnie, Todd, and Micah went to Olivet together. They were 'borrowed friends' - now they're MY friends! :-)

Chicago - August 2010
Another 'borrowed friend'
Kevin. I am quite certain that he would've been my friend first if I would've known him first! :-)

My Cairo Pals
Jesse and Stacy
Heather Carney
I don't have a pic of Melissa G, but she's another one of my Cairo pals.

Mom - She's my bud! Love her!
Dad - How can you not love someone who you act so much like?
Mom and Dad-in-law
Aunt Sandy and Uncle Jason - their friendship provides plenty of entertainment!
Jake! Oh how I love him! Honestly, how can you not love that face?


My Best Friend
At Brian's HS Graduation
At Ronnie's Graduation - SIU - May 2010
Love this man!


I am truly blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy