Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our Wedding...Hasn't Happened Yet

So, weddings....

Kate LOVES a good wedding. I never have cared for them, however, I am a little excited about mine and Ronnie's.

October 15, 2011 - Save the Date

I have already picked out reception decorations - Aunt Sandy is in charge - SUPER excited about this!! I have a reception site, a photographer, a caterer, cake is in the works (since that's the most important part), I have talked to my favorite DJ (Chadd-o - I still have to confirm details, but I think he's game), and a dress paid for (not ordering it until Feb). John Windings is going to marry us and I'm working on the guest list (the least fun part). There WILL be a peanut butter and jelly unity sandwich! The girls picked out their dresses. We're way ahead of the game, but the part I am struggling most with??? MUSIC! Why am I (a music person) struggling with music???!!!

It will all come together. It will be beautiful and exciting and NOT HOT (because we're praying for normal October temps), but most exciting is that fact that Ronnie and I will begin a new chapter of our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy