Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge...I MADE IT!

My Dream House
My dream house would be a bungalow style with a pretty open floor plan inside - built in book shelves, 3 levels (upstairs, main floor and basement). I have this picture. This house is right down the road from Ronnie's parents:


This house is really close to my studio:

I haven't seen the inside of either house, but from the outside, I'm pretty sure I could live with whatever the inside looks like because I like the outside so much!

Travel
I have traveled quite a lot in the US. I have family spread out all over the place - West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee. We had many family vacations (UGH! Car trips SUCK!) - Florida, Georgia, Texas, Kansas. I've been to Iowa. I took a bus trip to NYC (flew every time after that!). Gatlinburg. Branson. Good grief. If it's a tourist spot in the midwest, I've probably been there! I was able to see New Orleans before Hurrican Katrina

I would like to go to Seattle, Las Vegas, Paris, London, Ireland. I want to see Niagra Falls and the Pacific Ocean

I Believe...
I believe that I actually made it through this 30 Day Challenge (barely). I guess I can still blog and be busy. I'm not certain if I've said anything this month that's of any interest to people other than myself, but it's kept me on my toes.

I believe that life is too short to not tell people that you love them.

I believe that dessert should be enjoyed (sometimes that means before dinner since you never know if you're going to be too full after dinner).

I believe that I CAN lose this weight before our wedding (perhaps I should stop eating the dessert).

I believe that we will not always understand why things happen the way that they do but that God most certainly has a purpose in everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy