Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wedding Dress Shopping

Day 2 - Looking forward to something....

So far. So good. I really like blogging, but finding time to do it is like trying to find time to exercise. It isn't a priority, but I'm trying (to blog-I don't care about exercise right now! Whoever says, "If you're tired, you should just exercise" has obviously never experienced my level of exhaustion).

What do I look forward to? Let's see....

I look forward to going to bed. I LOVE bedtime!
I look forward to going to the studio to teach (even though I've already worked all day).
As much as I look forward to going to the studio, I'm looking forward to having a week off at the end of the month (and 2 weeks in December).
I am looking forward to going wedding dress shopping with my most favorite girls this weekend!
I am looking forward to Ronnie being off during Christmas this year.
I am looking forward to our wedding day and to being married.

YAY! Two days in a row of blogging. Everyone should be proud!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy