Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite Picture


My Favorite Photograph


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! David Michael Webb, a photographer friend, loved having guinea pigs (until he got a permanent one in his wife) for all of his new 'toys' and this was from a shoot a few years ago. This photo never fails to make me smile. I am pretty sure it captures how 'off' we really are.

Through the years our friendship has grown and changed - thank God because we may have killed each other. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these women and we really do have fun wherever we go. I went back to the bridal shop to pay for my dress and the lady there wanted to know where my girls were. I am not sure why she thought that they would be with me, but I thought it was awesome that we made such an impact that she was disappointed we weren't all coming back to entertain her again. That's because we're awesome (and a little on the crazy side)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy