Monday, November 29, 2010

3-in-1

So, for the next 2 days you are going to get 3 blog topics in 1 blog. I am behind. Imagine that!
20 Favorite Things
1. Fresh's Sugar Lip Balm
2. Chi Flat Iron
3. Chi Blow Dryer
4. Freshly Baked Cookies
5. Laughing
6. Kids being kids - I work in Cairo where everyone grows up a little too quickly. It's fun just to watch them play games and have fun for 5 minutes.
7. My studio
8. Christmas
9. Happy endings
10. My bed
11. Singing
12. Days when I am able to listen to music and not critique the singer
13. Buxom Mascara
14. Urban Decay Eye Primer
15. Shopping (I like shopping for nothing in particular. If I find something it's like a nice surprise.)
16. Simplicity
17. Nook Color
18. Musicals
19. Rainy days where I don't have to get out of bed.
20. Fall

  
Favorite Songs
This blog topic is tough for me. I listen to a LOT of music, but trying to nail down some favorites is a little difficult. Sometimes I will really like songs for a while and then grow a little tired of them. So, here's my list of songs that will never grow old.

  • At Last - Etta James
  • Respect - Aretha Franklin
  • Beat It - Michael Jackson

 Favorite Films
  • Singin' in the Rain is my favorite movie musical. I have NO idea why...it just is!
  • August Rush was a favorite. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and it had some great music.
  • Love Sandra Bullock - Miss Congeniality and The Blind Side
  • Cheaper by the Dozen was funny. (The Steve Martin one.)
Cartoons:
  • Finding Nemo
  • Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy