Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sound Check - August 12, 2012

Welcome to Sound Check. Each week I post fairly new worship tunes for you to check out. I give you the YouTube video to listen to. If you like the song, click the album cover that follows the videao to buy the song on iTunes. Enjoy!

This week I am featuring 2 songs from one band - Brothers McClurg. Love, Love, Love these songs from their new album entitled Join in the Sound. Check them out - you won't be disappointed. The videos are live cuts from a spot they did for Family Life - the actual MP3s sound a little different.

Song: Join in the Sound

Join in the Sound

Song: Every Stormy Wind That Blows

Join in the Sound

1 comments:

TheHouse said...

Wow! I loved that...even though that guy's hair scared me initially :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy