Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scarf Assistance

I 've been such a blog slacker this week. Sorry about that. I have been sitting here for the last 10 minutes trying to figure out where the week has went and I honestly have no clue. It's funny how when I was a kid, I used to think that time moved by sooooooo ssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwwww! Not anymore!

I made a skirt on Tuesday. I made it out of a charcoal gray jersey knit. I put it on Wednesday morning with every intention of wearing it, but I think it's a little too big, so I'm going to have to take it in. It's the first article of clothing that I have made and it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted - it was supposed to have long 'pleats' and not stretch so much. So, I guess I'm revamping it before I wear it.

I am currently trying to decide which one of these scarves I want. They are striped.
Women's Portland Cotton Scarf, Stripe, One Size Fits All, CarnationWomen's Portland Cotton Scarf, Stripe, One Size Fits All, Bright NavyWomen's Portland Cotton Scarf, Stripe, One Size Fits All, Teal Aqua

All of them, you say? I already have a scarf that is about that lovely shade of teal. I'm thinking I may need both the pink and navy...it's getting time to start wearing them again! Good riddance summer! Bring on fall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy