Friday, September 16, 2011

Things I Forgot...and the Rest of the Trip

Our apartment is like across the road and a couple of blocks down from Lebron James' house. WHAT? Not kidding. Here's his gate:
And check out that beautiful sky! This was Thursday. It was an exploration day for Precious and I. We ate lunch at Blake's (that wonderful place I told you about earlier), scouted some grocery stores, found 2 comic shops, a vintage toy shop, went to Archiver's, and scoped out the arts district (Highland Square).

We found the Firefly Music School. I talked to the owner. They basically offer tons of lessons to kids after school in one general place. It reminds me of something that should be in NYC. Loved it! They even have an instructor that teaches bagpipe! :-)

While in Highland Square we found a coffee shop (that does their own roasting) and I went to the bathroom. THIS is what I found on the wall:


Today, we left and headed to Cleveland. Precious wanted to check out a comic shop and Casey wanted us to try out a place call MELT. They have grilled cheese galore!


Their menus are on the back of old record sleeves.

Precious had the Gyro Melt.

I had the Cleveland Cheesesteak Melt.


Now we're waiting at the airport for our flight. Be back in Illinois soon! Thanks for all of the prayers. It's been a great trip. Keep 'em coming. Right now it looks like we'll have to move the weekend before the wedding. EEK!

1 comments:

CaseyRhea said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy