Thursday, May 19, 2011

Projects

During my month long break, I sewed. For those of you who know me, stop laughing! I was looking for things that I could do that were not related to music. My granny and my mom have always sewn and I always didn't. So, I decided it was time to try my hand at it again. I'm getting married and I don't want to have to staple pants to hem them (crystal). Sewing was a good way to spend some time with my momma.

I made keychains...LOTS of keychains. I am going to have to set up an etsy shop. No those aren't the same ones. Those are 2 separate piles.

I also made a case for my new camera that Precious bought me for my birthday. This is the camera: 

PowerShot SD-1400  IS 14.1 Megapixel, 4x Wide Angle Optical  IS Image Stabilized Zoom Lens, 2.7 Inch LCD Screen, HD Movie With HDMI Output Digital Elph Camera - Pink *FREE SHIPPING*

This is my case! YAY me!


I also made a cover for my Nook Color! This required a LOT of help from momma. However, I think I could do it again mostly by myself now that I know what I am doing.




Next project? I have a pattern for a messenger bag. I have to wait until I have more time, though...maybe over the summer.

3 comments:

CaseyRhea said...

I want to buy a key chain from you! Maybe two!

Sheena said...

No problem! They're actually at the studio...I'm typically there every afternoon M-H. Check for my car and stop by. I'd love to see you!

CaseyRhea said...

I will! :oD

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy