Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hiatus

So, I've taken a bit of a hiatus from blogging. A lot has been going on. Let's see if I can catch you up with the big stuff:

-My Uncle Roger passed away. I traveled to Tennessee and it was honestly the most celebratory funeral I've ever experienced. It was a life well lived and deserved that type of remembrance. He fought cancer for 5 years. He fought with all of his might - until the very end. And he left quite the legacy.

-My sis-in-law (also my best friend) is pregnant!!!!! Holy moley, I'm so excited! If you have been struggling to conceive and need a miracle story to grab onto while you wait for your miracle, read these (in order):
1. Our Most Sincere Thanks
2. The Shock That Was My Diagnosis
3. 14 Weeks - Little Navajo
4. My Personal FAQ

-Gym update: I am going 3 times a week and I haven't lost one, single ounce. Story.Of. My. Life. AND I have strained a hip flexor. That's all on that - I might cry if I have to think about it much more tonight.

-Still no full-time job, but God seems to be giving me plenty of places to serve 'in the meantime'

I will try to get back on the blogging wagon. Sound check will be back up this coming Sunday too for those who have been asking. And I will be posting some stuff I'm getting ready to throw up on Etsy, as well as PartyLite stuff I have for sale since people are still emailing me about items from the blog - LAST YEAR. Stay tuned this coming week. You may find some Christmas presents or stocking stuffers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy