Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sound Check - October 28, 2012

Welcome to Sound Check. This is where I post worship tunes for you to check out. I give you the YouTube video to listen to. If you like the song, click the album cover that follows the video to buy the song on iTunes.

I'm going to have to make a list of songs I want to introduce you to - there is a ton of new stuff that I'm really liking...Bebo Norman, Brandon Heath, Gateway Worship, Gabriel Wilson, Veggie Tales (no I'm not kidding - I LOVE me some Veggie Tales - DON'T JUDGE!) AND Third Day's new album is scheduled for a Nov. 6 release.

However, since I mentioned FFH last week, I'll begin there. I love this entire album. I developed a deep love for FFH in college. The simplicity and clarity in their vocals makes the lyrics a central focal point and they have such beautiful harmony. The link I'm posting at the end is for the entire album. I can't pick just one song to recommend. Most of the songs are songs you already know from church, but FFH style.
Song: First Love
Album: The Way We Worship
by FFH
NOTE: This video is the only one I could find.


The Way We Worship

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy