Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I eat eggs almost every morning. Protein at every meal is very important. I sometimes eat them scrambled. If you add a spoonful of great value lowfat cottage cheese (the only one I've found that doesn't have some form of sugar in it) and cook them in the microwave, it makes them nice and fluffy AND you don't have the fat or sugar content of adding cheese or milk. I like eggs just about any way you cook them, though - sunny side up, over easy, scrambled, hard-boiled, or fried for a sandwich. I'm hungry all of a sudden.

2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Well, the 1st was relatively calm - definitely not like a lion.

3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I used to think I worked best under pressure, but as I've gotten older, I've figured out that pressure just forces my hand. Pressure usually ensures that a task gets completed, but it also means that I'm probably on the verge of going insane and difficult to get along with. I deal reasonably well with pressure, but I would prefer to not have to work that way.

4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
Umm...I like basketball - used to be a cheerleader, but I really don't have time to keep up.

5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Most of my best thinking is done in the shower. I think it's because I'm stuck in a small space and can't move. When I go to bed I'm too tired to think and that's the only other time that I'm still during the day.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans. Perhaps that's because the only pants I have that fit are jeans...hmm.

7. Do you use sarcasm?
That's funny! Do I have a pulse? It's like part of who I am - me and my sarcasm.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm wondering when I may have time to run to the party store to get tissue paper. I need to make flowers to hang from my window display at the studio. Are they open at midnight?

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I'll have to try the egg recipe...sounds good!

Expats Again said...

Ha! That is too funny, "Do I have a pulse?" for #7. Life would be rather boring without it, wouldn't it?

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy