Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday - July 7, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday button-150x150

Welcome to the 2nd week of Thought Provoking Thursday. If this is your first week, welcome. If you visited the first week and are back for week 2, bless your heart. Glad to have you. Thanks for stopping by. Post your answers on your blog and link up.

1. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness of strength?
Yes. No. Maybe. Who cares?!!?!! I cry all the freakin' time and I am usually a sympathetic cry-er (which is amazing considering most people think I don't have a sympathetic bone in my body. I cry when I'm happy. I cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm mad. Do you see a pattern? I really don't think crying is a sign of weakness, though.

2. What sustains you on a daily basis?
Chocolate?
Ok, besides chocolate prayer. I seriously don't think I would make it through one single day. I have NO idea how people walk through this life without God. He is what sustains me.

3 .What do you do to relieve stress?
Exercise. HA! Right! For those of you who know me....stop laughing! I eat. No kidding. I'm pretty sure I need to join Stress Eaters Anonymous (and if that isn't an organization, it most certainly should be - am I the only one who does this?). I have a big exercise ball that I roll around on sometimes. It can be a de-stressor. I don't exercise with this ball, I just roll around on it. Sad. I know.

 Your turn. Link up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy