Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday - July 28, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday button-150x150

Welcome to Thought Provoking Thursday! Link up below.

1. What makes you smile?
-Amelia Blakely at her voice lesson - such a funny kid
-thinking about the dancing portion of our wedding reception (Precious is NOT a dancer)
-my soon-to-be sis and bro-in-law when they 'fight' (I'm not sure I can really explain this one. They love each other and drive each other nuts which ends up being great entertainment for everyone who happens to be around.)
-going home after you've been away
-thoughts of decorating a house (or apartment - or cardboard box)
-cool weather
-sitting on the porch with friends (when it's not 5 million degrees)
-And just now: Kelly from Kelly's Corner posted a video of Harper singing (she's trying to figure out what song it is). You can check it out here. Too cute!

2. What do you want most?
God's will. I know that sounds very non-descript but I just feel like there are so many things going on in my life that I don't have answers for. So many things are up in the air. I want to live where God needs to use us-where He wants us to serve. I want Precious to have the job that God desires for him to have. I want to be open to whatever God has in store for us.


I also want to be able to eat whatever I want and still lose weight (without exercising because I HATE exercising - I am doing ZUMBA but it still sucks!). Heck, I would settle for being able to eat sensibly and lose weight but I can't seem to even do that. What is up with that? I am pretty sure my body wants to be fat so perhaps I'll just help it out. Ice cream. After Wednesday Hodgepodge I really want ice cream!

3. What three questions do you wish you knew the answers to?
-Did Precious get the job in Ohio (or at least make it to the next round)? Call people. We need to plan.
-How DO beauty queens get their perfect make-up to stay on for HOURS and their hair to stay in a perfect curly state for HOURS? It just isn't fair. My hair WON'T curl and after about 5 hours at work it looks like I don't have any makeup on. UGH!
-Did Noah miss the unicorns? (Yep, I'm serious. I think there were unicorns, they didn't make it on the ark and are no longer with us because of it.)

Link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy