Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Bouquet!

I'm so excited to show this to everyone. Precious' aunt is doing all of our flowers for the wedding and reception. When she presented me with the idea of a brooch bouquet, I was a little less than excited, but as she showed me pics the idea grew on me. She gave me several brooches for my birthday and I began my search for the remainder. It's a little difficult to find navy flowers anyways (she painted the ones that are a base in the bouquet!), so the brooch bouquet was what I choose. It's was quite an expensive project, but so worth it!

Isn't it fabulous?!?!?!?!?!
View from the front

View from the top

2 comments:

Katie said...

It looks so good (and heavy)!!! Yay!

Amiee said...

Wow! Your bouquet is simply stunning :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy