Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vera and Me

So, while I was in Illinois, eating dinner at Quatro's, thinking life couldn't get much better at that moment (other than hubby being there with me), I was given this:


I KNOW!!!!! My mom-in-law and sis-in-law blessed me with a lovely surprise. This is a new style and pattern from Vera Bradley. It's the Mailbag in Indigo Pop and I L.O.V.E. it! It has a ton of pockets and it's beautiful! Did I mention that I love it?!?!

AND THEN...

I finally got home on Saturday.

I walked in the door of our apartment.

A glorious smell hit me.

It was the smell of....

FRESHLY BAKED BANANA NUT BREAD!


Be jealous. It's delicious and my hubby rocks!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I so want one of the mailbags! I couldn't believe how much room it had.

TheHouse said...

Wish I could start a ministry where I just got to bless people--anonymously, preferably. It's encouragement at it's best.

Sheena said...

@Sonya
Sonya, it is by far my favorite style from Vera!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy