Sunday, October 16, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel...

Well, I haven't blogged in FOREVER! Sorry about that. I was busy movin' and gettin' hitched! Yep, moved on Monday, drove 9 1/2 hours on Tuesday, did last minute wedding stuff on Wednesday and Thursday, decorated and did rehearsal on Friday. Got hitched yesterday. WOAH!

Are you exhausted after reading that?

I am hoping to post some pics later - after I get some from everyone who took them. There I go being a good blogger again...taking a lot of pictures of important events!

The move went well. We got a lot accomplished in the one day we had. YAY!

So, here's the scoop on this weekend: the wedding was fan-freakin'-tastic! We laughed and cried. It was short and sweet. We had a peanut butter and jelly unity sandwich...umm...AWESOME! The reception was amazing. Great food. Dancing. Karaoke. Time spent with friends and family that I wouldn't trade for anything. The weather was gorgeous. The day was really as close to perfect as it possibly could've been.

Until...

Until my cousin's 2 kids got locked in the bathroom and couldn't get out. The lock broke. It was just turning in the door. My brother ended up hoisting my cousin in the bathroom window from the outside. Cousin disassembled the lock and saved the day.

Kids were saved. Day still perfect...and we have a funny story about how the night ended.

More to come. That's all for now. I'm exhausted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every wedding has to have a memorable story. How fitting that is was your favorite cousins kiddos that provided your story. Now, Shawn couldn't let the day be ALL about you now could he?? That childhood attention rivalry that all cousins have is still alive ;)
The day was perfect... just as you two are for each other!
Love ya, Stacy

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your wedding!!!

Joyce said...

Congratulations! I love the pb & j unity sandwich : )

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy