Monday, December 13, 2010

In Session

That's right, ladies and gentlemen...Cairo is the only school in Southern IL that is in session today. Why, you ask? Well, that's a good question, but I don't really have an answer for you.

My agenda for the week:
  • working - last week before Christmas break in Cairo
  • working - last week before Christmas break at the studio
  • wrapping presents
  • baking cookies for our 1st annual cookie sale at church (its at Anna Naz this coming Saturday - come and get your Christmas goodies!)
  • catching up on some DVRed shows
  • perhaps scrapbooking a little
  • and then there are those pesky things that I can never get rid of - paying bills, laundry, cleaning the kitchen
I'm really looking forward to Christmas break and perhaps I'll get a break on Wednesday or Thursday - they say we could get a little more winter weather. Not getting my hopes up, though. After all we ARE the ONLY school in session today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy