Friday, June 8, 2012

Que Sera, Sera

Have you ever been at a point in your life where you have every reason to freak out, but you are cool as a cucumber because you have simply resolved yourself to the fact that God is in control and you have sought His face until you don't know what else to say to Him - and you have finally reached a point where all you can say is whatever will be, will be...it is what it is....?

No, it doesn't really happen that often for me either, but that's where I am currently - perfectly peaceful...until my mind wanders. If I prayed 2 Cor. 10:5 once today, I have prayed it 50 times! "...take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ." SO. ANNOYING.

So, I'm declaring things I already know, but need to remind myself of after a day of having to repeat that Scripture over and over and OVER again.  God is in control. His will WILL be done. He loves me. He cares about the desires of my heart. My job is to continue to be faithful and obedient in the here and now.

Freak out over.

1 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm in nearly the same place right now. I'm just trying to be super patient and remind myself that God already has it planned and taken care of.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy