Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hey, It's Ok

I am linking up with Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time. The object is to list things to be okay about. I have been a blog slacker lately, so I needed something fun to get me rolling again.

To be sad about Whitney Houston passing away

To think that Kelly Clarkson's hair looked a LOT less stupid at The Grammy's than it did at the Superbowl (it was a mess)

That I arrange my day so that I can watch Ellen

That I LOVE having guests (or boarders - as my hubby calls them. Seriously, who's coming next?)

That I am growing to detest Facebook - stop posting every five seconds. Your life is NOT that interesting!

for me to HATE to go to the grocery store

to be SUPER excited that I found THIS cast iron wok at the 2nd hand store for $4.50:




2 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

I don't get the people who post about every little thing on Facebook either. That's odd. I don't need to know when you're taking a poo.

Katie said...

Amber got the neatest dutch oven at Target on super clearance (paid $10 and it was originally $90), but that wok is a pretty awesome deal as well! Good work!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy