Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Boots and Cooler Weather

I am completely exhausted! And for the last few weeks something has been really bugging me...I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but I'm 'bugged' by something!

Why am I complaining? I seriously have a great life. I am engaged to a wonderful guy. I have a job (and honestly feel like I am where God intends for me to be - at least for now). I have my studio open and running. Things are going great there. I get to see lots of singers and help them develop gifts that God has given to them. I am healthy. I have 2 awesome moms and dads. All of these great things and yet I am still totally exhausted with life and would prefer to sleep most of my days away.

Regardless of my level of exhaustion, I still have a couple of things to be super excited about.

1. New boots! Check 'em out! LOVE them! So comfortable!

2.  Cooler Weather

Thursday

High - 60°        Low - 40°

Friday

High - 58°        Low - 32°

LOVE FALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy