Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hey, It's Ok

I am linking up with Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time.

Hey, It's Ok

To be sad that the weather isn't like Sunday's weather

To be anxious to meet my new niece and currently un-born nephew who will be making his appearance soon.

That I just ate lunch and am still hungry (is that really ok?)

That I have to pee 17 times a day - perhaps you should drink more water if you don't

That I am entertaining the idea of driving 30 minutes tomorrow to buy a sweatshirt. Anyone want to ride along? :-)

2 comments:

TheHouse said...

I read this speech from the movie Any Given Sunday called "Inch by Inch." I think it's supposed to be motivational for the football team, but all I could think was how much it applied to child birth ;)

AiringMyLaundry said...

I usually am always still hungry after I eat. I have to cut myself off.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy