Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday...oh Monday (and a link to wedding website)

This week begins the real craziness that is my life. My SCC students return this week, so we are in full swing at the studio. Early mornings in Cairo. Late nights at the studio. I knew it was coming, but I haven't felt very well the past few days, so the thought of this week is utterly exhausting.

On a lighter note, I have uploaded my guest list (some of you will be getting Save the Date emails once I figure out how it works). It will hopefully give you a link to our wedding website. If not, here it is:
www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RonnieMaysJr&SheenaNeely
It isn't complete, but I'm trying to keep it fairly up-to-date. I like that people can RSVP there and I like that you can post links to your registries (which are no where near complete, but we're working on it!).
(NOTE: The Knot's website has some really awesome options for helping brides stay organized.)

I have someone working on designing invites, so one more thing checked off of my list.

I really just want the planning to be done so that I don't have to think about it. I just want to enjoy life - screw the wedding! It's one day. I'm sure it will be a lovely party and I'm trying to make sure its beautiful and enjoyable for everyone who can come, but I really could care less about most of the details. Not your typical bride...what else can I say?

Hope you have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy